TruKid, Bubble Podz, Sensitive Care, Unscented, 8 Pods, (80 g)
- The Best Natural Bubble Bath Ever
- No Mess or Waste
- Accepted National Eczema Association
- Hair & Body
- Kids' Skin Needs Love, Too!
- Cruelty Free
- No Chemicals, Fragrances or Icky Stuff
- Pediatrician Tested
Gently cleanses irritated & cracked skin free of steroids, fragrance and icky stuff.
Bubble Podz provide a truly natural, super bubbly and gentle bubble bath that pampers children's sensitive skin.
"Bubble Podz? What's that?"
The naturally fun way to soothe dry, itchy skin!
TruKid Sensitive Care Bubble Podz are pre-measured, single-use podz that provide naturally steroid-free, super bubbly bubble bath and body wash.
Made with Colloidal Oatmeal and Allantoin, our gentle, TruKid Sensitive Care Bubble Podz safely cleanse children's sensitive skin and scalp. Bath time is fun again, and soothing, too!
Uses: Temporarily relieves pain and itching of minor skin irritation due to:
- Sensitive skin
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force.
- Hold 1 or 2 Podz in hands directly under the faucet, or drop into the tub.
- Stir any undissolved ingredients settled on the bottom.
- Cup one pod in your hands under warm running water or throw into the tub.
- The pod will dissolve in the water and turn into fun, natural bubbles.
- Use your hands to swish around the water to dissolve any podz at the bottom of the tub.
- For a bubblier bath, throw in 2 podz.
Colloidal Oatmeal 7%
Pure saccharum officinarum (cane sugar), **lathanol LAL powder (SLSA), allantoin, corn starch.
***SLSA is derived from coconut and sustainable palm oils, so it conforms to Ecocert's natural and organic cosmetic standard and is 100% of natural origin.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Children should bathe for 15 to 20 minutes once or twice daily or as directed by a physician. Gently pat skin dry. Do not rub.
Do not eat, Non-toxic but tastes really bad. Not meant for consumption.
Do not put wet hands into pouch. The podz will stick together, as they are designed to dissolve when contact with water.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.