Solaray, Vital Extracts Tart Cherry, Natural Cherry, 500 mg, 90 Chewables
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Est. 1973
- 1,500 mg | 0.8% Anthocyanins Per Serving
- Herbal Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Lab Verified
- A Brighter Way
Since 1973, we've scoured the globe for the highest quality ingredients, connecting you with the most efficacious supplements that help you live brighter & embrace the moments that matter most.
Discussion: Tart cherries are commonly used in pies, cakes and tarts. They contain an abundance of nutrients, along with at least 17 antioxidants including anthocyanins and ellagic acid. Anthocyanins give cherries their distinct red color and have been clinically studied for their possible health benefits, including joint support.
Use only as directed. Take 3 chewable tablets daily, preferably spread throughout the day.
Xylitol, organic inulin, maltodextrin (from non-gmo corn and tapioca), citric acid (from non-gmo tapioca), silica, natural cherry flavor with other natural flavors, organic cherry flavor and coconut oil.
|Serving Size: 3 Chewables|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%†|
|Tart Cherry (Prunus cerasus) (fruit extract) (Guaranteed to contain 12 mg [0.8%] Anthocyanins)||1,500 mg||*|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.