Seeking Health, Optimal Electrolyte, Berry, 8.82 oz (250 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Targeted Support®
- Supports Hydration & Energy
- Dietary Supplement
Key Benefits and Actions
- Diets containing foods that are good sources of potassium and low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
- May help support healthy hydration and fluid balance
- May help support mitochondrial health
- May help support healthy muscle function
- May help support healthy energy levels
Optimal Electrolyte by Seeking Health provides key nutrients in an easy-to-use powder form to support peak physical performance. With no artificial flavors or colors, Optimal Electrolyte offers a healthy alternative to high-sugar sports drinks. Available in three natural delicious flavors: lemonade, berry or orange, or seltzer (no added flavor).
Electrolytes carry electrical charges and play a key role in maintaining cell membrane stability, enabling proper muscle function. With added creatine, D-ribose and niacin, Optimal Electrolyte supports cellular maintenance as well as energy production.
Creatine can be naturally produced in the human body and helps to supply energy to all cells as an integral component in ATP (adenosine triphosphate) regeneration. Creatine may support muscular health, strength and speed training by providing cells with immediate ATP. This function is also vitally important for supporting healthy cells in the heart muscle.
D-ribose is a ubiquitous pentose sugar that may help support energy production and muscle recovery. This is due to the critical role it plays in generating energy for cells. Like creatine, D-ribose may support healthy cardiovascular function, as healthy heart function depends on a steady supply of ATP and nucleotides for energy.
Niacin is added to support healthy blood flow, circulation, and metabolism. This B vitamin is important for proper functioning of all cells, including the cells of the brain and nervous system. Niacin has the well-known effect of causing vasodilation, often called the niacin “flush,” which is an opening of the small blood vessels (capillaries) for increased blood flow.
These key ingredients, along with important mineral electrolytes such as potassium and magnesium, make Optimal Electrolyte an excellent choice for supporting endurance and energy levels as part of your daily routine or fitness regimen. For additional cellular energy support, try our NADH + CoQ10, combining two important cofactors for ATP production into a power-packed natural lozenge.
Add 1 scoop to 8 ounces of purified water. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
Malic acid, natural flavors, calcium silicate, natural coloring, and monk fruit extract.
Does not contain: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMO, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
Optimal Electrolyte meets or exceeds cGMP quality standards.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.32 g)
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Includes 2 g Added Sugars
|Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate)
|Magnesium [as DiMagnesium Malate and magnesium creatine chelate (Creatine MagnaPower™)]
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate)
|Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate)
|Creatine [as magnesium creatine chelate (Creatine MagnaPower™)
|†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare professional prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. To help reduce clumping, consider refrigeration.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.