Physicians Formula, Natural Defense Foundation, SPF 30, Medium to Tan, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- 360° Total Defense Complex
- SPF 30 UVA/UVB
- RPF™ Blue Light
- PPF™ Pollution
- Blurs, Protects, & Perfects
- Dermatologist Tested
- Clinically Tested
What It Is
A lightweight, sheer-to-light foundation that blurs, protects, and perfects with our exclusive complex for a smooth, flawless complexion.
Why It's Good For You
This miracle blurring formula, features our 360° Total Defense Complex to defend against harmful sunrays (SPF), blue light (RPF™), and pollution (PPF™), helping to reduce the signs of aging, uneven skin texture, dullness, and imperfections.
- SPF 30 - Sun Defense
- RPF™ - Blue Light Defense (Radiation Protection Filter)
- PPF™ - Pollution Defense (Pollution Protection Filter)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 5.8%|
|Zinc Oxide 1%|
|Water, dimethicone, butylene glycol, propanediol, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, diethylhexyl succinate, silica, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, peg-10 dimethicone, calcium aluminum borosilicate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, aluminum hydroxide, sodium chloride, stearic acid, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance/parfum, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, hydrogen dimethicone, citric acid, edta, triethoxycaprylylsilane, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dipropylene glycol, bht, sodium citrate, tocopherol, lecithin, plankton extract. May contain: Iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891).|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.