Organic Traditions, Moringa Leaf Powder, 7 oz (200 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Premium Superfoods Conscious Sourcing
- Add to Smoothies, Juice, Coconut Water, Salad Dressings, Dips, Yogurt & Soups
- Sustainably Grown and Harvested
- Nutrient Dense Whole Food
- A Source of Calcium
- Enhance Your Recipes with This Nutritious Moringa Leaf Powder
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by: ECOCERT ICO
Regarded as a revered botanical in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine for centuries, moringa is commonly referred to as "The Miracle Tree." The leaves are a source of Calcium. Organic Traditions Moringa Leaf Powder is created using fresh moringa leaves that are sun dried and ground into a fine powder with no fillers, flavors, sweeteners or excipients added. It has a pleasant, green taste that is similar to wheat grass.
- Moringa oleifera -
Superfood Nutrition From Around The World
At Organic Traditions we provide nutrient dense foods from many traditions. We are committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable and fair trade agriculture. Now more than ever we need to nourish ourselves with foods, herbs, seeds and fruits packed with the nutrition needed to support the challenges that come with living in a fast paced world. Be adventurous. These foods are versatile. Incorporate them into recipes in any creative way you see fit. At every meal you have the opportunity to choose dense nutrition. Food is powerful. Make choices for a better you and a better planet.
Add 1-3 teaspoons of Organic Traditions Moringa Leaf Powder to water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, soups, stews, sauces and yogurt daily. Make a spinach-like curry by combining moringa with Organic Traditions Turmeric Powder with coconut milk and other spices. Add Organic Traditions Moringa Leaf Powder to raw savory dishes, dressings and soups. Add 1-3 teaspoons of Organic Traditions Moringa powder to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing, antioxidant-rich smoothie. As there are no binders or excipients added, contents may settle. It is suggested to stir while drinking if mixing the powder with water or juice.
Organic moringa leaf powder.
Produced in a facility that processes tree nuts.
May contain tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp. (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||100.15 mg||10 %|
|Vitamin C||0.86 mg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
California Proposition 65 Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.