Organic Traditions, Antioxidant Berry Blast, 3.5 oz (100 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- A Blend of Blueberry, Acai, Maqui and Camu Camu Berries
- Boost Your Smoothies and More
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- Good Source of Fiber and Manganese
- Plant-Based Product
- Non-GMO Product
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by: Ecocert SA
It's not a trend, it's tradition.
Enhance your smoothies and more with Organic Traditions Antioxidant Berry Blast. Made from a blend of four nutrient rich super-fruits packed with Vitamin C to support and protect your immune system daily. Enjoy a combination of organic antioxidant rich blueberry powder, acai berry powder, maqui berry powder and camu camu berry powder and support your body in helping fight free radicals and preventing cell damage. A diet high in antioxidants has been shown to help reduce the risk of infections, support immune function and prevent oxidative stress. Elevate your wellness routine with Organic Traditions Antioxidant Berry Blast.
Our mission at Organic Traditions® is to educate and inspire you to live your most vibrant life by harnessing the power of traditional nutrient dense foods from regions all over the world. After all, it's not a trend - it's tradition.
- 1 tbsp Antioxidant Berry Blend
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 tbsp chia or flax seeds
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 1 cup coconut water
Blend & Enjoy!
Freeze-dried blueberry*, acai berry*, maqui berry*, camu camu berry*.
Allergens: Packaged in a facility with the following allergens present: tree nuts, sesame.
|Serving Size: approx. 1 tbsp (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||51 mg||60%|
|Vitamin K||10 mcg||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Contains an oxygen absorber. Do not consume.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Prop 65.