Organic India, Tulsi Tea, Masala Chai, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.33 oz (37.8 g)
- Contains Caffeine
- Stress-Relieving & Enlivening
- Herbal Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
- Gluten Free
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Certified Organic by: Control Union
At the heart of Organic India is our commitment to be a living embodiment of love & consciousness in action.
- Regenerating soil health & fertility
- Improving water retention & sequestering carbon
- Restoring vibrant health to the environment
Healthy Conscious Living
- Celebrating the interconnectedness of life
- Cultivating the health of our planet, our farmers & you
Revered in India as "The Queen of Herbs," Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for more than 5,000 years to:
- Aid in stress relief & uplift mood
- Support the immune system
- Support the natural detoxification process
Traditional Indian spices, Black Tea and the benefits of Tulsi make this Masala Chai an exotic experience full of goodness.
|Serving Size: 1 infusion bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Serving Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Infusion Bag||%Daily Value|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||2.1 g|
|Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Blend||†|
|Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (Krishna & Rama varieties) (leaf)|
|East Indian Basil (Ocimum gratissimum) (Vana variety) (leaf)|
|Organic Assam Black Tea (leaf)||†|
|Organic Cinnamon (bark)||†|
|Organic Ginger (rhizome)||†|
|Organic Cardamon (seed)||†|
|Organic Black Pepper (fruit)||†|
|Organic Clove (bud)||†|
|Organic Nutmeg (seed)||†|
|Organic Mace (anil)||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Use 1 infusion bag per cup of just boiled water. Cover and steep for 5-10 min.
To enjoy while pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.