Orgain, Collagen Creamer with Oatmilk Powder, Original, 10 oz (283.5 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Hair, Skin, Nail & Joint Support
- 10 g Grass-Fed Collagen*
- Made With MCT Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- Good, Clean Nutrition™
- Igen Non-GMO Tested
Get more glow from your cup of Joe.
Give your coffee a clean start. Add this non-dairy, oatmilk creamer for a silky smooth cup that's powered with 10g of collagen* to support hair, skin, nails and joints. It's a good, clean wake-up call that fills your cup with nutrition.
The Scoop: 10 g* grass-fed collagen, oatmilk, and MCTs.
Powders Made From
- Type I & III grass-fed and pasture-raised collagen peptides
- Oat powder
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- No Dairy Ingredients
- No Soy Ingredients
- Non-GMO Tested†
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- 1 g Sugar*
Our Commitment To Clean Nutrition
Orgain's relentless pursuit of better nutrition that doesn't compromise on taste is based on my belief that real foods can make a real difference. That passion fuels our mission to help people live vibrant lives through good, clean nutrition.
In Good Health,
Andrew Abraham, M.D. Founder, Cancer Survivor & Food Entrepreneur
Combine one scoop with approximately 8-10 oz coffee or tea. Stir well.
Organic hydrolyzed oat powder, organic coconut oil (medium chain triglycerides), organic acacia gum, calcium carbonate, sunflower lecithin, organic guar gum, xanthan gum, organic avocado oil, organic cocoa butter, vitamin E acetate.
Contains: Coconut (tree nuts).
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Total Carbohydrates||6 g||2%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||230 mg
|Collagen Peptide (Bovine)||10 g||**|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides
(MCT) Oil (from coconut oil)
|C8:0 - Caprylic Acid||0.9 g||‡
|C10:0 - Capric Acid||0.6 g*||‡
|C12:0 - Lauric Acid||0.02 g||‡
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
‡Natural Variations can occur.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile
|(Average milligrams per serving naturally occurring)
|Aspartic Acid||510 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||900 mg|
|++Essential Amino Acids
Storage Information: Store in cool, dry place with lid tightly sealed. Avoid exposure to light, heat, and moisture.
If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, consult your physician before use.