NUK, Pretensil Training Set, 6 - 18+ Months, 4 Piece Set
- Helps Baby Learn to Self Feed
- Dipper Spoon & Fork For Babies - Easy to Grip and Eat Without Mess
- Kiddy Cutlery - Sized Just Right for Toddlers
- Ideal For Ages 6m - 18m+
- BPA Free
Pretensil™ Dipper Spoon
- No mess - special grooves & channels hold food even when rotated
- Great for mashed or pureed foods
- Soft on gums
- No more food chasing—flexible outer design makes picking up food easy
- Great for fruits, cooked veggies and pasta
- Smaller easy-grip handle for baby's natural grasp
Kiddy Cutlery Fork and Spoon
- Ideal sized and shape for toddlers - easy to use and hold
- Handle designed to keep tip off table and away from germs
Introducing solids to your little one is an exciting milestone. The NUK Pretensil Set includes a dipper spoon and fork that are thoughtfully designed to support your baby's self-feeding journey. Each NUK Pretensil has a smaller easy-grip handle designed for baby's natural grasp and developing motor skills. Your little one can easily feed themselves with the dipper spoon, which has special grooves and channels that trap food, making it ideal for purees and homemade mashed foods. The fork has flexible tines that make it easy to pick up soft fruits and cooked veggies. This set is dishwasher-safe for fast, parent-friendly cleanup and BPA-free for total peace of mind.
Care: Wash before use with hot water and mild detergent. Dishwasher-safe.
Always check food temperature before feeding. Small children should always be supervised while eating.
Inspect utensils before each use and discard if damaged or torn.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.