NB Pure, Plant Protein+, 2.34 lbs (1065 g)
- Pure® Vegan
- Certified Vegan
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Cruelty Free
- 25 g Protein - 5 g Carbs - 2 g Fiber - 138 Calories
- 0 g Trans Fat - 0 g Cholesterol - 0 g Saturated Fat
- Dietary Supplement
Complete plant protein made from six ingredients that mixes easily for a great, smooth taste with nothing artificial added.
It's something we all strive to do. It's not about perfection, just being a little better. At NB Pure, that's what's driven us for over 25 years. In using the best all-natural ingredients this planet can offer, NP Pure is here to help you become the best version of you by being the best supplements for you.
Plant Protein+ is great for:
- Making a tasty smoothie any time of the day.
- People who want easily digestible plant protein.
- Keeping your diet gluten free or soy free.
- Adding a complete protein with the benefits of flax and chia.
Cholesterol Free. Low in Sugar. With Omega 3
The Omega 3 in Plant Protein+ contains alpha-linolenic acid. A number of clinical trials have shown the ability for alpha-linolenic acid to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Yellow peas grown and processed in North America.
How Does Plant Protein+ Compare?
- Whey Protein
- 1 serving = 23 g protein - 134 calories | 2 g fat
- Low Fat Milk
- 2 cups = 16 g protein - 210 calories | 5 g fat
- Soy Beans
- 1/2 cup =14 g protein -150 calories | 8 g fat
- Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. = 8 g protein - 188 calories | 16 g fat
- Mixed Nuts
- 1/4 cup = 7 g protein - 219 calories | 18 g fat
- Fresh Eggs
- 4 egg = 25 g protein - 294 calories | 20 g fat
Mix 1 large scoop of Plant Protein+ with 8-10 oz. of your preferred liquid and thoroughly mix in a shaker or blender for 30 seconds. For best results, use 2-3 servings daily.
Pea protein isolate, fine milled flax seed, chia seed, fructose, natural vanilla flavor, sweetleaf™ stevia.
|Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (35.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugar||2%|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Serving scoop included, but may settle to bottom during shipping.
Use this product as a food supplement only.
Do not use for weight reduction.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.