NaturVet, Tear Stain Plus Lutein, For Dogs & Cats, 70 Soft Chews, 5.4 oz (154 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Wheat Free
- Vet Formulated
- NASC Quality Seal - National Animal Supplement Council
Formulated for dogs and cats to help with unsightly tear strains from the inside out.
Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Helps support the immune system and lubricates mucous membranes to help with tear stains.
|Directions For Use:|
|Up to 15 lbs.||1 soft chew|
|16 to 50 lbs.||2 soft chews|
|51 lbs. and over||4 soft chews|
Note: Give daily until tear stains subside then continue use for additional 30 days. After 30 days, stop administration and use only when needed. Allow 45 to 60 days to see results.
To remove existing tear stains, use NaturVet Tear Stain Topical Remover for external use. Trim stained fur until new unstained fur grows in.
Brewer’s dried yeast, canola oil, citric acid, dried potato product, flaxseed, glycerin, lecithin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, natural flavoring, rosemary extract, sorbic acid, tapioca starch, vegetable oil, water.
|Active Ingredients per Soft Chew:|
|Cranberry Extract||105 mg|
|Oregon Grape Root||34 mg|
|Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)||34 mg|
|Eyebright Herb Extract (Euphrasia officinalis)||30 mg|
|Marshmallow Root||23 mg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed)||10 mg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed)||2.4 mg|
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.