Mustela, Cicastela Moisture Recovery Cream, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Skin Discomfort
- Recovers, Soothes, Purifies
- 91% Ingredients of Natural Origin
- From Birth On
- Expanscience® Laboratories
- Aids in skin recovery by replenishing moisture to the skin (Hyaluronic Acid).
- Moisturizes to immediately soothe skin discomfort (Panthenol).
- Helps keep the skin properly balanced (Copper-Zinc).
- Helps to reinforce the moisture skin barrier to preserve its richness (Avocado Perseose).
Efficacy: The texture leaves a non-greasy and non-sticky moisturizing barrier, allowing the skin to regain suppleness and comfort.
High tolerance: Does not sting when applied. High skin tolerance. Dermatologist tested.
¹Including newborns out of NICU.
Application Areas: For areas affected by common skin discomfort such as extreme dryness and sensitivity. From birth on¹.
Apply twice daily in clean, dry areas. Do not apply to oozing areas. If there is no change in skin appearance, consult your doctor.
Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, c10-18 triglycerides, panthenol, glycerin, triisostearin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglyceryl-3 distearate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, 1,2-hexanediol, cetearyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, allantoin, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate citrate, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, xanthan gum, copper pca, zinc pca, sodium hydroxide, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, citric acid.