Mommy Knows Best, Lactation Cookie Mix, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, 16 oz ( 454 g)
- Homemade Cookies in 3 Easy Steps!
- Mom Tested. Lactation Consultant Approved
With key ingredients traditionally used to help boost your breast milk supply.
Baked into each mouth-watering cookie, you'll find oats, brewer's yeast and flaxseed - ingredients used for generations to increase breast milk production and replenish key nutrients mothers need.
Eat 1-2 servings per day for best results.
You will need:
1 Egg + 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat together the softened butter and egg in a large bowl. Add cookie mix to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Lightly flatten the top of the cookie with spoon.
3. Bake 9-12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes.
Store baked cookies in an airtight container for up to a week. Cookies can also be frozen for up to three months.
Rolled oats, milk chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate, nonfat milk, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin, artificial flavor), enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, granulated cane sugar, oat flour, brewer's yeast, flaxseed, salt, vanilla powder, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon.
Contains: Wheat, milk, soy.
Produced in a facility that may have contact with eggs, nuts.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp dry mix (23 g / makes a 31 g cookie)|
|Serving Per Container: About 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||8 g|
|Includes 7 g Added Sugars||14%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|