Let Me Skin, Ultra H20 Modeling Mask, Pink, 2 Set
- Moisturizing | Brightening
- Open (Solution 1) and (Solution 2) to pour into mixing bowl and use spatular to mix for 30 seconds.
- Use spatular to apply the modeling mask on face and rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove dried mask and finish up with basic skin care products to trim up your skin.
Ingredient 2: aqua, calcium sulfate, glycerin, butylene glycol, zea mays starch, potassium chloride, lycium chinense fruit extract, zingiber officinale root extract, schizandra chinensis fruit extract, coptis japonica root extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, centella asiatica extract, propolis wax, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, lecithin, cetearyl alcohol, phytosqualane, hydrogenated macadamia seed oil esters, epilobium fleischeri extract, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, morus alba bark extract, citrus paradisi fruit extract, bacillus/soybean ferment extract, hydrolyzed collagen, hydroxyethyl cellulose, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, chlorphenesine.
- When using this product and there is any of the following problems, you should stop using this, and if you keep using this, this will worsen the problem, therefore, consult with skin doctor. A) During use, rash, swell, itchiness, soreness found. B) Applied part showing following problems due to direct sunlight.
- Do not apply on open wound, eczema, dermatitis and other problematic parts.
- Precautions on storage and handling: A) Keep this product out of infants' or toddlers' reach. B) Do not keep this product in any place at extremely high or low temperature and with direct sunlight. C) Avoid humid or moist place.
- Do not apply it around eyes.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.