Crest, Kids, Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste, Sparkle Fun, 4.6 oz (130 g)
- ADA Accepted - American Dental Association®
- Fights Cavities with Clinically Proven Fluoristat®
- Gentle on Tooth Enamel
- Fun Filled Sparkles and Sparkle Fun Flavor For Kids
This product contains no sugar, like all ADA accepted toothpastes.
ADA Accepted - American Dental Association®
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Kid's Crest Sparkle Fun is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed.
Use - Help protect against cavities.
- Adults and children 2 yrs.& older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist.
- Do not swallow.
- To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6.
- Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist.
|Sodium fluoride 0.243% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity toothpaste|
|Sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, trisodium phosphate, sodium phosphate, cellulose gum, flavor, sodium saccharin, carbomer, mica, titanium dioxide, blue 1.|
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.