Biore, Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, Charcoal, 18 Nose Strips
- Value Size
- Free Your Pores!
- Instantly Unclogs Pores & Draws Out Excess Oil
- See 3x Less Oil
- Breakup With Blackheads
- Dermatologist Tested
- Oil Free
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- With Natural Charcoal
Problems pores are no more with Biore skincare products:
- Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
- Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask
Let's face it
Excess oil can clog pores and lead to blackheads. Gross! Luckily, these strips, infused with natural charcoal, trap and draw out deep-down impurities and excess oil.
What it does
With proprietary Japanese technology, Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work like a magnet to instantly lock on to and lift out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads. In just 10 minutes, you'll remove weeks' worth of buildup, see 3x less oil and achieve your deepest clean.
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mâché.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing.
Polyquaternium-37, silica, water, glycerin, polysilicone-13, peg-12 dimethicone, menthol, charcoal powder, styrene/stearyl methacrylate crosspolymer, iron oxides.
- Use only on the nose.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it become stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.