Aveeno, Positively Mineral Sensitive Skin, Sunscreen, SPF 50, 3.0 fl oz (88 ml)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 100% Zinc Oxide Active Ingredients
- Sweat + Water Resistant (80 Min)
- Dries Sheer on Skin
- Fast Absorbing
- Dries with a Matte Finish
- Easy to Apply
- Dye - Free
- TSA - Travel-Friendly Size
Use: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide (21.6%)||Sunscreen|
|Water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, phenyl trimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, dimethicone, polyhydroxystearic acid, glycerin, ethyl methicone, silica, cetyl dimethicone, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl behenate, sodium chloride, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, chlorphenesin, phenethyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone/bis-vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) flower/leaf/stem juice.|
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.