ZUM, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Tea Tree-Citrus, 32 fl oz (.94 L)
- Cleans 32 Loads
- Free of Sulfates and Phosphates
- Made with Essential Oils
- Highly Concentrated
- Put Me on That Free Style Cycle
- We Test on Our Own Clothes, Not on Animals
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It is a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to by-products, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is a laundry SOAP, not a detergent. A plant-based laundry soap created by happy human hands. Yep, no robots were harmed, nor SLS or bleach used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as robots, we pour liberal loads of essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while thy clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- No drying detergents, so no need for dryer sheets!
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 1 oz. in high-efficiency machines (total 32 loads). Pour 2 oz. in traditional machines (total 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Great for whites, brights, darks, and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
Water, potassium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), fragrance (essential oils), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), glycerin (vegetable glycerin).
Contains no detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no 1,4-dioxane, no synthetics, and no dyes.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.