ZUM, Zum Baby, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap for Babies, Lullaby Lavender, 32 fl oz (.94 L)
- Cleans 32 Loads!
- Made with Essential Oils
- Free of Sulfates and Phosphates
- Tested on Our Own Clothes, No Animals
For Little Bittie Bodies and Tiny Heinies
It's a detergent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to by-products, to irritants. After all, baby clothes are your baby's second skin. Would you rather wash your baby with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Baby Laundry Soap is a SOAP, not a detergent. A plant-based laundry soap created by happy human hands. Yep, no robots were harmed, nor sulfates or phosphates used, in the making of this product.Bulgarian lavender essential oils sing a lullaby to your baby's clothes while putting messes and stinkers to sleep.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your baby's second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- No drying detergents, so no need for dry sheets!
- Highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 1 oz. (2T) in high-efficiency washing machines (total 32 loads) Pour 2 oz. (4T) in traditional machines (total 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- A natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Great for whites, brights, darks, and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
Water, potassium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), fragrance (essential oils) and glycerin (vegetable glycerin).
Free of detergents, phosphates, chlorine, 1,4-dioxane, synthetics, dyes, parabens, or phthalates.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.