ZOI Research, PMS Comfort Support, 56 Vegetarian Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Zoi Research PMS Comfort Support
- Clinically Studied Botanicals to Support Relief from PMS Discomfort*
- Vitamin & Mineral Complex
- Chasteberry Fruit
- BioResponse DIM®
- Proprietary PMS Support Blend
- Proprietary Absorption Blend
- Produced in a cGMP Compliant Facility
ZOI Research is dedicated to promoting optimal health with clinically studied botanical ingredients formulated to address condition specific challenges.
Zoi Research PMS Comfort Support features a Vitamin and Mineral Complex, Chasteberry and BioResponse DIM® combined with a Proprietary PMS Support Blend, as well as a Proprietary Absorption Blend, formulated to support relief from premenstrual syndrome discomfort.*
Vitamin & Mineral Complex
While vitamins and minerals are essential to overall health and wellness, some have demonstrated in clinical research to be particularly helpful to maintain hormonal balance and address PMS discomfort. Vitamin D and B6, as well as the minerals Calcium and Magnesium, have been shown to reduce the severity of mood swings, cramping and fatigue often associated with premenstrual syndrome.
The fruit of the Chaste tree (Vitex agnus castus) has been used traditionally to treat symptoms related to hormonal issues for centuries and recent research has confirmed its effect on the endocrine system and the menstrual cycle. Chasteberry may help to improve premenstrual symptoms due to the influence of prolactin secretion via dopamine and its effect on luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones.*
DIM stands for 3,3’-Diindolylmethane, the indole found originally in cruciferous vegetables. Research suggests that DIM supports beneficial estrogen metabolism and can help to ease mood swings, cramping, and PMS. BioResponse DIM® is a pure form of DIM that has demonstrated in clinical studies to have proven absorption and bioactivity.
Proprietary PMS Support Blend
Chasteberry Fruit (Vitex agnus-castus) ᆞ Asparagus Root Powder (Asparagus racemosus) ᆞ Dong Quai Root Powder (Angelica sinensis) ᆞ Fo-Ti Root Powder (Polygonum multiflorum) ᆞ Cramp Bark Powder (Viburnum opulus) ᆞ Black Cohosh Root Powder (Cimicifuga racemosa)
Proprietary Absorption Blend
Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum)ᆞ Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale)ᆞ Long Pepper Fruit (Piper longum)ᆞ Black Pepper Seed (Piper nigrum) ᆞ Digezyme® Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, & Lactase)ᆞLactospore® Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans)
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Cellulose (Vegetarian Capsule), Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide (Silica), and Lavender Oil.
Registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.; BioResponse DIM® is a registered trademark of and licensed from BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO.
Not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, or sesame. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Best stored at controlled room temperature 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol)||2.5 mcg (100 IU)||13%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1471%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||300 mcg||23%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||150 mcg||36%|
|Proprietary PMS Support Blend:
Chasteberry Fruit (Vitex agnus-castus), Asparagus Root Powder
(Asparagus recemosus), Dong Quai Root Powder (Angelica sinensis),
Fo-Ti Root Powder (Polygonum multiflorum), Cramp Bark Powder
(Vibumum opulus), Black Cohosh Root Powder (Cimicifuga racemosa)
|Chasteberry Fruit Extract
|Diindolylmethane Complex (25% DIM)
(Starch, Diindolylmethane, Vitamin E TPGS, Phosphatidylcholine
|Proprietary Absorption Blend:
Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Piper nigrum), Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale), Long Pepper Fruit (Piper longum), Black Pepper Seed (Piper nigrum), Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Protease,
Lipase, Cellulase, & Lactase), Bacillus coagulans
|† Daily Value not established|
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.