Zicam, Cold Remedy, Medicated Fruit Drops, Manuka Honey , 25 Drops
- With Real Certified Manuka Honey
- Shortens Colds
- Take at The First Sign of a Cold - The Pre-Cold® Medicine
Reduces duration of the common cold.
Helps reduce severity of cold symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Nasal congestion
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Take every 2-3 hours until symptoms are gone.
For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take one medicated drop at onset of symptoms
- Chew slowly and dissolve completely before swallowing
- Repeat every 2 - 3 hours, not to exceed 5 medicated drops in 24 hours. Take until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
|Active Ingredients (in each medicated drop)||Purpose|
Zincum aceticum 2x
||Reduces duration and severity of the common cold
|Zincum gluconicum 2x
|Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, corn syrup, D&C Yellow #10, dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, disodium phosphate, malic acid, manuka honey, menthol, natural and artificial flavors, pectin, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium polyphosphate, sucralose, sucrose.|
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever or new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 15-29°C (59-84°F).
Avoid freezing and excessive heat.