Yogi Tea, Green Tea Super Antioxidant, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Helps Reduce Free Radicals
- Contains Caffeine
- Herbal Supplement
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
- Certified B Corporation
- Rainforest Alliance Green Tea
Rejuvenate with Green Tea Super Antioxidant
Our blend of Green Tea along with Grapeseed extract supplies potent antioxidants to help reduce free radicals. Lemongrass adds bright citrus flavor, while Licorice and Jasmine Green Tea lend sweet and floral notes. Rejuvenate with a cup of Green Tea Super Antioxidant.
At Yogi, it's about more than creating deliciously purposeful teas.
We blend with intention. Our flavorful teas are created to support body and mind.
We believe in the synergistic benefit of herbs, combining ingredients to enhance their wellness-supporting potential.
We blend the best of what nature has to offer using the finest spices and botanicals from around the globe.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water just to boiling and steep 3 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.
Each tea bag contains approximately 15 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Organic Grapeseed Extract||27 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,973 mg|
|Organic Green Tea Leaf**||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Jasmine Green Tea Leaf**||†|
|Organic Alfalfa Leaf||†|
|Organic Burdock Root||†|
|Organic Dandelion Root||†|
|Organic Amla Fruit (Amalaki)||†|
|Organic Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Bibhitaki)||†|
|Organic Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Haritaki)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.
**Green Tea Super Antioxidant contains Organic Green Tea and Organic Jasmine Green Tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms.