WubbaNub, Infant Pacifier, 0-6 Months, Pink Owl, 1 Pacifier
- Babies without Teeth
- The Original and Award Winning Infant Pacifier that Soothes the Whole Family
- Tons of Love in Every Wub!™
- Baby's First Friend
- Distributed to Hospitals Nationwide
- Medical Grade Silicone Pacifier
- BPA, Latex, and Phthalate Free
- Permanently Attached Pacifier Helps Prevent the "Missing Pacifier" Problem
- Perfectly Sized for Little Hands to Hold
What a hoot! This pretty Pink Owl is wise, calm and observant. Her feet are designed for little hands to easily grasp, while her wide eyes are kind and soothing. The unique style of the WubbaNub pacifier allows it to remain close and to be easily positioned by your baby.
Always use under adult supervision. Practice safe sleep habits and pacifier safety. This product is recommended for ages 0-6 months (babies without teeth). Not a teething product.
Before initial use, wash pacifier nipple in warm water using mild liquid soap. Squeeze out any trapped water from the soother.
- Plush: Hand wash with a soft cloth or machine wash in a mesh laundry bag, gentle cycle. Wash nipple before use. Allow to air dry.
Please retain this card for your records.
All new materials.
Plush: Polyester fibers.
Pacifier: 100% medical grade silicone.
This product complies with all relevant CPSC requirements and has been tested to ASTM F 963 and 16 CFR standards.
Remove all packaging before giving to child. These attachments are not part of the WubbaNub Infant Pacifier. All nipples can wear out with normal use or over time.
To Prevent Possible Choking Hazard: Before each use inspect the pacifier nipple. Discard immediately if nipple is enlarged or if any signs of cracks, tears, or excessive wear appear.
Do not tie pacifier around child's neck as it presents a danger of strangulation. Not a teething product.
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children.