Vitables, Gummy Mega Multivitamin for Children, No Gelatin, Raspberry Flavor, 60 Vegetarian Gummies
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Vitables Gummy Mega Multivitamin For Children
- Super Gummies for Superheroes!
- Essential Multi-Vitamins
- Raspberry Flavor
- 60 Vegetarian Gummies
- Gelatin Free & Made with Citrus Pectin
- No Animal Products & No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- cGMP Manufactured & Quality Confirmed
Vitables are a fun, tasty way to help keep your kids healthy.
Gummy Vitables Multivitamin For Children are gummies that feature a blend of Vitamins and Minerals, including a Vegan friendly Vitamin D2, are Gelatin-Free and made with Citrus Pectin.
Not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party cGMP facility that may process other products that contain these ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Gummy|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
Amount Per Serving
%DV for Children Under 4 Yrs*
||% DV for Children Over 4 Yrs**|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||2%||< 1%|
|Total Sugars||2 g||†||†|
|Includes 2 g added sugars||8%||4%|
(as Beta Carotene)
(as Retinal acetate)
32.5 mcg RAE
371 mcg RAE
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid)||19 mg||130%||20%|
|Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)||5.6 mcg||40%||30%|
|Vitamin E (as dl alpha tocopheryl acetate)||4.3 mg||70%||30%|
|Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)||19 mcg||60%||15%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)||0.3 mg||60%||25%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.3 mg||60%||25%|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||4 mg NE||70%||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||1.1 mg||220%||65%|
|Folate||310 mcg DFE
(182.4 mcg Folic Acid)
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||0.6 mcg||70%||25%|
|Pantothenic Acid||1.3 mg||70%||25%|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||1 mg||15%||10%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide)||0.235 mg||<1%||<1%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||0.95 mg||30%||8%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||4.5 mcg||25%||8%|
|Copper (as Copper Gluconate)||0.01 mg||4%||1%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)||0.01 mg||1%||<1%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Chloride)||7 mcg||60%||20%|
|Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)||9.2 mcg||50%||20%|
|Potassium (as Potassium phosphate)||3.7 mg||<1%||<1%|
|†Daily Value Not Established.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie di
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Keep bottle tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.