Vanicream, Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 30, 0.35 oz (10 g)
- Dermatologist Tested
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Helps Prevent Moisture Loss
- Helps Protect From UVA/UVB Rays
- No Sensitizing Chemical Sunscreens
- Free of Dyes, Flavoring, Fragrance, Masking Fragrance, Lanolin, Parabens, Formaldehyde & Other Preservatives
- Special Angled Tip
- For Sensitive Skin
- The Most Important Ingredient is Trust™
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Dimethicone 1.2%||Skin Protectant|
|Titanium dioxide 1.5%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc oxide 15%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, isononyl isononanoate, microcrystalline wax, polyhydroxystearic acid, silica dimethyl silylate, stearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.