Vanicream, HC 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Strength, For Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 2 oz (57 g)
- Dermatologist Tested
- Kid Friendly
- Free of Dyes, Fragrance, Masking Fragrance, Lanolin, Parabens, and Formaldehyde
Fast relief for flare-ups due to:
Effective relief from itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Insect Bites
- Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac
- For the temporary relief of external genital and anal itching.
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For itching due to minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
For external anal and genital itching, adults:
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
|Hydrocortisone acetate 1.12%
(equivalent to hydrocortisone 1%)
|Inactive Ingredients: Ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-30 stearate, petrolatum, propanediol, purified water, simethicone, sorbic acid, sorbitol.|
For external use only.
Do not use:
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Rectal bleeding occurs.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.