USN, L-Arginine, 500 mg , 60 Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Ultimate Sports Nutrition
- 1000 mg L-Arginine
- Nitric Oxide Precursor
- Supports Increase Nutrient Delivery
- Supports Exercise Endurance
- Promotes Increase Vasodilation
- Dietary Supplement
- Fully Transparent & Premium HCL Source
- Manufactured in a GMP Certified Facility
- Quality Assured
L-Arginine is a powerful nitric oxide precursor that supports exercise endurance, increases blood flow, and muscle pumps while working out.
L-Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid that acts as a nitric oxide precursor. Nitric oxide is known to increase blood flow which helps promote increased vasodilation and nutrient delivery. USN L-Arginine contains 1000mg from the premium HCL source for fast absorption.
2 Capsules = Serving
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (2 capsules) with a glass of water daily.
Vegetarian capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCI)||1000 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to excessive heat keep out of the reach of children do not use if seal is broken or missing.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction occur.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Prop 65.