Twinings, Superblends, Cold Water Infusions, Probiotics+, Pineapple & Coconut, Caffeine Free, 10 Flavored Cold Water Infusers, 0.88 oz (25 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
- Sugar Free
- Million 500 CFUs Per Serving
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Low Calorie
- BC30® Probiotic
- Great for On The Go
Our Superblends™ range of teas are carefully crafted for your enjoyment as you take positive steps towards living well, feeling good and enjoying life. Liven up your water the easy way! Just drop in your bottle & go!
Tasting Notes: Dive into the tropical flavours of tart pineapple and sweet coconut while you stay hydrated and support your digestive health. Specially blended and tested to ensure that each serving delivers 500 million CFUs of probiotics to help provide effective digestion support, without impacting the taste of your water.
Drop 1 infuser in your water bottle (16.9 oz / 500 ml). Wait 7 minutes, shaking occasionally. Leave infuser in and enjoy. Once prepared please consume within 8 hours.
White hibiscus, lemon balm, apple pieces, natural coconut and pineapple flavours with other natural flavours, bacillus coagulans gbi-30 6086, natural flavour.
Do not swallow infuser. An immersed infuser is a potential choking hazard.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, consume within 3 months.
|Serving Size: 1 infuser (2.5 g)|
Servings Per Container: 10
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 0mg||0 mg||0%|
|Total carbohydrate 0g||0 g||0%|
|Protein 0g||0 g||0%|
|Iron 0.5mg||0.5 mg||2%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, fiber, vitamin D, calcium, and potassium.|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|