Tummydrops, Organic Juicy Pineapple Ginger & Yumberry Ginger, 33 Lozenges
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Keep Tummies Happy®
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Made without Peanut, Tree Nut, or Dairy
- Dietary Supplement
- The Natural Choice For Upset Tummies!®
- KOF-K Parve - Kosher Certified
May assist with occasional:
- Stomach Upset
- Motion Sickness
- Morning Sickness
Children 6 or more years of age and adults, take 1 lozenge as needed to a maximum of 12 lozenges per day.
Juicy pineapple ginger flavor: Organic sugar, organic brown rice syrup, natural flavors.
Yumberry ginger flavor: Organic sugar, organic brown rice syrup, natural flavors.
|Serving Size: 1 lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%**|
|Total Sugars||2 g||†
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||5%**|
|Organic ginger extract (rhizome)
Total gingerols and shogaols
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Keep out of reach of children. This is not a candy.
Store in a cool and dry area, away from direct light.
Maximum product shelf life in an unopened package properly sealed and stored.
Do not use if pouch is open or torn.
- Talk with your healthcare provider before use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you or your child have a medical condition, or are taking any medication (especially blood thinners like anticoagulants or NSAIDS), or before any medical procedure or surgery.
- Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested use unless directed by your healthcare provider.
- Please supervise children while taking this product.
- Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist or worsen.