Traditional Medicinals, Organic Throat Coat Drops, Lemon Ginger Echinacea, 16 Pectin Throat Drops
- Herbalist Formulated
- Soothes Sore Throats
- Oral Demulcent
- USDA Organic
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by CCOF and Ecocert
All the support of Throat Coat tea is now available in a convenient throat drop. This unique formula blends the throat soothing power of pectin with organic ginger extract and organic lemon essential oil, providing sweet and warming on-the-go support. This throat drop provides sore throat support when you need it most.
Use: For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor, up to 5 lozenges per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Active ingredient (per drop)||Purposes|
|Pectin 5 mg||Oral demulcent|
Citric acid, organic echinacea extract, organic ginger extract, organic glucose syrup, organic lemon oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic raw cane sugar, water.
Each lozenge contains 20 mg of potassium.
Manufactured in a facility that also handles coconut oil.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if the outer wrap is opened or missing.