Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina PowerPak, Watermelon Effervescent, 30 Packets, 0.19 oz (5.5 g) Each
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C + Vitamins-Minerals
- Energy-Immunity - Hydration
- Dietary Supplement
- America's 1 Trace Mineral Brand
- Feel The Difference Guarantee
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Non GMO
- #TraceYourTravels - #TraceYourDay
When should I take PowerPak?
- Before during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is PowerPak better?
- Better formula: only 1 g sugar, and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand.
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
- Essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and many more from Ionic Trace Minerals.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix content with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packet may be taken depending on physical activity. Some caking may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
Certified organic cane sugar, non-gmo citric acid, natural flavors blend (watermelon, natural flavors), exberry cherry red (natural color), tartaric acid, gum arabic (acacia senegal) powder, steviol glycosides, malic acid, beet root (beta vulgaris) powder (natural color), silica.
Allergen Info: Contains no known allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (5.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Total Sugars||1 g||**|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||2%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||1333%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamin HCL)||0.45 mg||38%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (as 20 mcg of Folic Acid)||33 mcg DFE||8%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||1042%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||60%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||27%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||64%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||29%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||75 mg||3%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||4%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM)
A concentrated seawater complex of full spectrum ionic trace minerals
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.