Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak, Pineapple Coconut, 30 Packets, 0.22 oz (6.1 g) Each
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- Dietary Supplement
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C!
- B Vitamins
- + / - Electrolytes
- Ionic Trace Minerals
- Low Sugar
- Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink
- Play Harder, Endure Longer
- Certified Vegan -AVA
- Gluten Free
A flavored effervescent "fizzing" drink with vitamins and over 72 electrolytes.
Why is Power Pak better?
- Non-GMO formula, less sugar, and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
- Contains essential electrolytes: Sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from Ionic Trace Minerals.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
When should I take a Power Pak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps.
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Certified organic cane sugar, citric acid, natural flavors blend (pineapple/coconut, natural flavors), stevia leaf extract, silica. Plus over 72 naturally-occurring ionic trace minerals.
Allergen info: Contains no known allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (6.1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||2000%|
|Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL)||450 mcg||30%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||20 mcg||5%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||30%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||20%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||85 mg||4%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||6%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) Electrolytes||100 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (as Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.