Trace Minerals Research, Bentonite Clay, Indian Healing Clay, 16 oz (454 g)
- TM Skincare
- Spa Quality
- Deep Pore Cleansing
- Powerful Facial Mask
- 100% Natural
- Dye Free
- Cruelty Free
- Fragrance Free
- Non GMO
- Certified Vegan
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand‡
Since 2500 B.C., medical and beautifying clays have been used by many cultures for their many benefits to the skin, including the Egyptians, Germans, Romans, Greeks, and ancient tribes from Australia, and South, Central, and North America. Discover the ancient healing benefits for yourself today!
Countless Benefits: Shrinks pore, Health glow, Tightens and tones, Sloughs-off dead cells, Draws out & removes impurities as it dries, Reduces oily skin, Heals, Cleanses, Conditions, and Soothes.
‡Source: SPINSscan Natural Channel
- Mix 3 parts water or raw apple cider vinegar with one part clay.
- Stir thoroughly into smooth paste.
- Apply thin layer to face (about 1/8' thick).
- Allow mask to dry for 20-30 minutes. Reduce time for sensitive skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use once or twice weekly to keep skin beautiful and refreshed. Suitable for all skin types. Slight redness is normal and will disappear 30 minutes after removal. Use up to twice weekly for problem skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
16 oz of clay makes 10-15 facials.
Countless Uses: Deep cleansing mask, Skin blemishes/acne, Detox bath, Body wrap, Skin poultice for insect bites/stings/irritations, homemade clay soap, foot soak, knee packs.
100% Bentonite clay.
For external use only.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.