Thorne Research, MediClear, 30.5 oz (866 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Dietary Supplement
- GI Support
- Gluten Free
- T Exclusive
MediClear, a rice-and-pea-protein-based supplement with a complete multi-vitamin/mineral profile and additional GI and liver support nutrients, is the cornerstone of Thorne's detox programs.
Environmental pollution, hormone-laden meats, and an increase in the consumption of sugars and the wrong kind of fats have greatly increased the toxic burden on the body. Meanwhile, pesticide-laden and nutrient-depleted vegetables, grains, and fruits often fail to provide the nutrients necessary for detoxification. The liver carries the greatest share of the body's detoxification burden. But the liver needs essential nutrient cofactors to efficiently accomplish its primary task of detoxification. MediClear combines essential nutrient cofactors and specific liver-supportive botanicals, such as green tea and milk thistle, with low-allergenicity protein and the minerals necessary to support the liver's detoxification processes. MediClear contains more protein, fewer carbohydrates, more related detox cofactors, and more special nutrients than most detoxification protein powders. MediClear is also more affordable than other detox formulas and comes in a powder form that mixes with water or juice for a pleasant-tasting supplement.
Health-care practitioners know that many challenges to health can arise when a patient's liver is not functioning as it should, such as poor digestion, imbalances in intestinal bacteria, and fatigue. MediClear includes beneficial detoxification nutrient cofactors, as well as an array of extra nutrients and botanicals, including green tea and milk thistle, to support the body during an elimination diet.
MediClear contains the vitamins and minerals the support the liver's detoxification actions. These nutrients are provided in the most absorbable, best utilized forms, including pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (active vitamin B6), L-5-MTHF (active folate), methylcobalamin (active vitamin B12), and well-absorbed glycinate chelates from Albion Laboratories.
In the liver's phase I detoxification process, harmful and unwanted fat-soluble substances are converted to intermediate metabolites by a group of enzymes called cytochrome p450 enzymes. The intermediate metabolites are often more reactive and potentially more toxic than the original substances. The liver's phase II detoxification process involves the attachment of other molecules onto these intermediate metabolites, which makes them non-toxic and water-soluble, thus allowing their elimination via the urine or intestines.
Rice and pea protein are used in MediClear because of their low incidence of allergenicity. It is far more likely for dairy or soy protein to initiate an allergic reaction. Using rice and pea proteins facilitates the elimination of most allergenic proteins from the diet, while maintaining high-quality protein intake.
For adults and children 12 or more years of age. Mix one serving (two scoops) with at least 8 ounces of cold water, juice, rice milk, or nut milk, or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Pure cane molasses, silicon dioxide, monk fruit concentrate (fruit) (siraitia grosvenorii)†††††††, vanilla and orange flavoring.
†††††††This product uses Tate and Lyle's Purefruit Select™ (Monk Fruit concentrate).
|Serving Size: Two Scoops (41.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Two Scoops (41.2 g) Contain:||% DV|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%*|
|Total Sugars||3 g||**|
|Includes 3 g Added Sugars||6%*|
|Vitamin A (900 mcg as Beta Carotene and 600 mcg as Palmitate)||1.5 mg||167%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||300 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (400 IU)||10 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin E (73.9 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol and 6.7 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol from 88.7 mg Mixed Tocopherols)||80.6 mg||537%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl)||12 mg||1,000%|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'- Phosphate Sodium)||5 mg||385%|
|Niacin (30 mg as Niacinamide and 8 mg as Niacin)||38 mg||237%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (300 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)||500 mcg DFE||125%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||50 mcg||2,083%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||50 mg||1,000%|
|Choline (as Choline Citrate)||11 mg||2%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||300 mg||23%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||150 mg||36%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)††||10 mg||91%|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)||70 mcg||127%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)††||1.5 mg||65%|
|Chromium (as TRAACS®Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)††||100 mcg||286%|
|Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)††||50 mcg||111%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)||100 mg||2%|
Pea Protein Isolate
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)||1.5 g||**|
|L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)††††||500 mg||**|
|Milk Thistle extract (fruit) (Silybum marianum)||250 mg||**|
|Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)||100 mg||**|
|Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine)||50 mg||**|
|Green Tea Phytosome††††† (Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) decaffeinated / Phospholipid complex from sunflower)||50 mg||**|
|Glutathione (Reduced)††††||25 mg||**|
|Boron (as Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex)††††††||100 mcg||**|
|Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta)||60 mcg||**|
|Vanadium (as Vanadium Citrate)||50 mcg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
†This product uses Gnosis S.p.A.'s L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt (Quatrefolic®).
††This product uses Albion's TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate, Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate, Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate, and Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate.
†††VegaLite, Thorne's trade name for proprietary pea / rice protein blend.
††††Added Amino Aicds.
†††††This product uses Indena S.p.A.'s green tea phytosome (Greenselect®).
††††††This product uses Albion's Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex.
Camellia standardized to EGCG 40%. Silybum standardized to Silymarin 65%.
This product is not a medical food. It is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool dry, place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.