Terry Naturally, Vectomega, Salmon Omega-3 EPA/DHA, 60 Capsules
- Powerful Nutrients for Your Healthy Heart, Brain, and Eyes
- From North Atlantic Salmon
- Just 1 Daily
- Dietary Supplement
- Go Beyond Krill & Fish Oil
- Lab Tested for Purity & Quality
- Real Omega-3s Produce Real Results
- Manufactured by a cGMP Compliant Facility
Vectomega® is a revolutionary product which delivers bioidentical DHA/EPA omega-3 fatty acids that are great for heart and brain.
Phospholipids: Crucial for heart, brain, and eye health
Peptides: Vital for mood, immune, focus, and overall health
More Than Omega-3!
Vectomega® delivers the omega-3s you’re looking for— and so much more.
- The only omega-3 supplement bound to phospholipids, with fish peptides
- From North Atlantic salmon, a premium source offering DHA/EPA
- Marine phospholipids for better absorption
- Zero rancidity, unlike oil-based omega-3s
- Never chemically altered or artificially spiked
- Water and enzyme extraction
- No fish burps
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per 1 Capsule (veg):||%DV|
|Omega-3 Phospholipids, peptide complex||214 mg||**|
| Featuring Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from atlantic salmon (salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
|**Daily Value (DV) Not established|
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.