Teeccino, Roasted Herbal Tea, Dandelion Red Chai, Caffeine Free, 10 Tea Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)
- Caffeine Free
- Acid Free
- 85% Organic
- Made with Organic Carob & Dandelion
- Stimulating Spices Accent Red Rooibos and Roasted Dandelion
- 3x More Herbs
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
The Rich and Roasted Detox Tea
Whether you´re a tea or coffee drinker, you´ll love Teeccino´s satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with dandelion, the renowned detox herb, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolately flavor. Enriched with South Africa´s rooibos and pungent spices, Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea...or is it coffee? We´ll let you decide!
- 100% naturally caffeine free
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
- Acid-free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Heart-healthy potassium - for optimal performance
- Prebiotic - Inulin, a soluble fiber in chicory root, supports gut health to improve digestion, elimination and the immune system
More Health Benefits in Every Cup
- 3 times more herbs than regular tea bags:
6 g tea bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Hot or iced
- Low calorie dessert beverage
- Energizing smoothie base
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 tea bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Organic carob, organic rooibos, organic chicory. organic dandelion root, organic dates, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, natural spice flavor, organic cardamom, sweet blackberry leaves, black pepper, cloves.
Processed on machinery that also processes almonds.
|Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.