Teeccino, Mushroom Herbal Tea, Lion's Mane Rhodiola, Rose, Caffeine Free, 10 Tea Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Mushroom Adaptogen Blend
- 3x More Herbs
- Prebiotic - Acid Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
More Health Benefits in Every Cup
The light aroma of rose from mood-balancing rhodiola is highlighted with rose petals and strengthened with lion's mane's protective properties; lightly sweetened with dates.
6g tea bag = 3X more herbs = BOLD flavor and more health benefits!
Adapt. Protect. Revitalize.
The rock stars of the plant & mushroom kingdoms are blended together to infuse ultimate health protection into your cup. Here's the skinny: Adaptogens help your body adapt to all kinds of stress while giving a boost to your endurance and immunity. We can all use more of that!
Lion's Mane, renowned in Asia as the nerve & brain protector, is paired with Rhodiola, Siberia's mood enhancer that helps provide balance in times of need. Blended with prebiotic chicory, experience bold, aromatic flavor with adaptogens protecting your mind & body!
- 100% naturally caffeine free
- Natural energy boost-from nutrients, not stimulants
- Acid free-helps restore alkaline balance
- Heart-healthy potassium- for optimal performance
- Prebiotic-Inulin, a soluble fiber in chicory root, supports gut health to improve digestion, elimination and the immune system
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Low Calorie Dessert
- Energizing Smoothie Base
Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 tea bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Carob pods*, chicory root*, barley*, dates, rose petals*, rhodiola root (rhodiola rosea 300 mg), lion's mane extract* (hericium erinaceus fruiting body and mycelium blend: 300 mg), figs*, natural rose flavor*.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
About gluten: Independent laboratory tests can not detect gluten in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter or tea bag.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (6 g), makes 8 fl oz|
Servings Per Container: 10
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
** Daily Value not established.