Swanson, Saccharomyces Boulardii with Prebiotic MOS, 5 Billion CFU, 30 Veggie Caps
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Digestive Health
- 5 Billion CFU† Per Capsule
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Gastrointestinal Stability
- Nourishes Intestinal Health
- Supports the Immune System
- Science-Backed Quality Since 1969
Swanson Saccharomyces Boulardii with Prebiotic MOS is specially designed for foreign travelers, but it's great for anyone concerned about gastrointestinal stability. Saccharomyces boulardii is a probiotic yeast that survives stomach acid to nourish the intestines, support the immune system and protect the beneficial bacteria that keep you healthy and comfortable. Our Saccharomyces Boulardii with Prebiotic MOS formula is stable at room temperature, making it easy to take with you. Plus, it can be taken with bacterial probiotics and won't interfere with other supplements, so everyone can take it with confidence.
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule with water between meals. May take up to three capsules per day.
Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), rice extract blend, silica.
For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Saccharomyces boulardii (5 billion CFU†, a subspecies of S. cerevisiae)||250 mg||*|
|MOS (Manno-oligosaccharides)||80 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
†Contains 5 billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) when manufactured and provides an effective level of bacteria until at least the "best by" date.