Swanson, Olive Leaf, Liquid Extract, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Antioxidant Support
- Alcohol & Sugar Free
- Herbal Supplement
A prize of ancient Egypt where it was considered a symbol of heavenly power, olive leaf has been used for centuries in many cultures. A resurgence in popularity blossomed in 1995 and the use of olive leaf extracts has been booming ever since. The key to olive leaf's power as an immune system defender lies in the unique compound oleuropein, a bitter glycoside found in the leaves. Our Swanson Premium Brand® Olive Leaf Liquid Extract delivers a potent 15 mg of oleuropein per serving at an affordable price. Our 1:1 extract is alcohol and sugar free and comes with a handy dropper for easy dosing.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 ½ droppersful (approximately 42 drops) one to two times per day in a glass of water. Shake well before use.
Vegetable glycerin, purified (deionized) water, gum arabic.
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
|Serving Size: 1½ Droppers (approx. 1.5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 19|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g of added sugars||0%|
|Olive Leaf Extract 1:1 (Olea europaea) (Standarized to minimum 2.5% oleuropein equivelent to 37.5 mg oleuropein)||1.5 g||*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.