Swanson, Inosine, 60 Veggie Caps
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Energy Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Total Wellness For Mind, Body & Home
- Unsurpassed Purity & Potency
- Science-Backed Quality Since 1969
Swanson Inosine is a fundamental nucleoside with a broad range of functions. It is a precursor to the important energy molecule adenosine, which has made it an attractive supplement for athletes and those with high energy requirements. Inosine also is believed to be active within the nervous system, with benefits for neurological health and neuromuscular function. The inosine molecule includes ribose, a simple sugar recommended for cardiovascular health and energy. Found in yeast products and organ meats, inosine is not widely available in the typical American diet. Our supplemental Inosine gives you 500 mg in each veggie capsule, a healthy level for daily support.
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule two times per day with water.
Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber).
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|*Daily Value not established.|
For adults only. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking prescription medication or have a medical condition, especially kidney disease or gout.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.