Swanson, Green Lipped Mussel, 30 Softgels
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Joint Health and Mobility
- Sourced from New Zealand
- Dietary Supplement
Swanson New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel Oil is nature's perfect solution for healthy, flexible joints. For hundreds of years, the native Maori population of coastal New Zealand has consumed the green-lipped mussel Perna canaliculus (also known as greenshell mussel) as a staple of their regular diet. Among modern nutritional scientists, the mollusk has gained a reputation as a “superfood” that not only helps maintain joint mobility, but also provides valuable nutritional support for the brain, eyes, skin and cardiovascular system. The health benefits of green lipped mussel are primarily attributed to its remarkable fatty acid profile, which features a roughly eight-to-one ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 oils.
As a dietary supplement take one softgel per day with food and water.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified (deionized) water, d-alpha tocopherol.
Contains shellfish (green lipped mussel).
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Olive Oil||100 mg||*|
|Green Lipped Mussel Oil||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
For adults only. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.