Swanson, Artichoke Extract, 250 mg , 60 Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Digestive Support
- Herbal Supplement
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Minimum 2.5% caffeoylquinic acids
- May help support healthy lipid metabolism
- Science-Backed Quality Since 1969
Soothe your digestive system with Swanson Artichoke! Gastrointestinal (GI) health is fundamental to general wellness. This includes the health of your stomach, liver and gallbladder, all of which work to digest, detoxify and otherwise process the elements we take in every day. Artichoke is one of the world's oldest traditional tonics for nourishment of this vital system. Our artichoke extract is standardized to deliver consistent levels of caffeoylquinic acids, the components scientists believe to be responsible for this herb's beneficial effects.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to three times per day with water or as recommended by your healthcare provider
Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), dextrin, calcium palmitate, silica.
For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, especially If you have or have had gallbladder problems or obstruction of the bile ducts.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Artichoke Leaf Extract (cynara scolymus) (standardized to minimum 2.5% caffeoylquinic acid)||250 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|