Source Naturals, Vitamin D-3, 50 mcg (2,000 IU), 400 Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Dietary Supplement
- Bioactive Form for Bone and Immune Health
Sunlight is a source of life on Earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us. Our bodies manufacture vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age. Vitamin D-3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones, it helps maintain muscle strength in older adults, and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response. Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D. It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the body's needs.
1 capsule daily with a meal.
Maltodextrin, debasic calcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), and magnesium stearate.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol)||50 mcg (2,000 IU)||250%|
Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate)