Simply Organic, Garlic 'N Herb, 3.10 oz (88 g)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
If you enjoy garlic, your taste buds are in for a real treat. This Garlic N Herb blend serves as a tasty salt-free replacement for salt or garlic salt.
Use while cooking or at the table. Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected--but welcome--touch.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffings for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on breads or cooked vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired) or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grains or beans.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a quick salad dressing.
- Combine Garlic N Herb with softened butter. Spread on whole wheat pita bread, cut into wedges and bake on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes. Serve with dip or solo.
Organic sesame seed, organic garlic, organic black pepper, organic lemon peel, organic onion, organic parsley, citric acid.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 73|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 gram||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.