Sensodyne, ProNamel, Daily Protection Toothpaste, MintEssence, 4.0 oz (113 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- 9 out of 10 Dentist' Recommended Brand
- #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Strengthening & Protecting Enamel†
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention
- Strengthens and Re-Hardens Enamel Protects Against The Effects of Acid Erosion*
- Multi-Action - Acid Protection Formula
- Wine Acids
- Fruit Acids
- Soda Acids
- ProNamel is Also Suitable for People with Sensitive Teeth
- This Product Contains No Sugar
- Freshens breath
- Helps protect teeth against the effects of Acid Erosion
- Strengthens and re-hardens enamel
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection
- Suitable for sensitive teeth
*Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive.
SENSODYNE PRONAMEL® Daily Protection toothpaste is formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion and also gently, yet effectively remove stains, helping restore teeth to their natural whiteness. As it contains fluoride it also provides the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand For Strengthening and Protecting Enamel†
†Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for the past 20 years. ProNamel is from the makers of Sensodyne and is highly recommended by dentists Brushing twice a day with ProNamel toothpaste strengthens enamel and protects against future acid attacks. And, since ProNamel toothpaste has fluoride it helps protect against cavities too.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Apply at least 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
|Potassium nitrate 5%
|Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
|Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, peg-8, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide.
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Store below 30°C (86°F).
Always follow the label.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.