Sensodyne, Complete Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Extra Fresh, 3.4 oz (96.4 g)
- Complete Daily Toothpaste
- 9 Out of 10 Dentists' Recommended Brand
- #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitivity
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Gingivitis and Cavity Prevention
Sensitivity can be a sign that your teeth are vulnerable, as dentin becomes exposed due to enamel loss or gum recession. When exposed dentin comes into contact with hot or cold, sweet or sour, or even your toothbrush, the nerve inside the tooth can be triggered, causing a short, sharp pain.
- Fresh feeling
- Protects enamel
- Helps whiten enamel
- Helps Prevent Gingivitis
- Clean Feeling
- Builds a Protective Layer Over Sensitive Areas to Shield You from Pain*
- Protects Against Plaque
This formulation has been specifically developed to deliver all the toothpaste benefits your sensitive teeth need. Brush twice a day with Sensodyne Complete Protection™ Toothpaste.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
This product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
*With twice daily brushing
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
|Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity, Antigingivitis, Antihypersensitivity|
|Glycerin, peg-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin.
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persist for more than 2 weeks.
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by our dentist.
- This product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
Always follow the label.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.