Seeking Health, Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C, Natural Lemon, 1,000 mg, 5 fl oz (150 ml)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Targeted Support®
- Dietary Supplement
- Meets or Exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
- Third-Party Independently Tested
Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C supports a healthy immune system.
Shake lightly before each use. On an empty stomach or between meals, take 1 tsp (5 ml) by mouth. May mix in water or juice. Use as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 3 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
Purified water, organic glycerin, natural flavors, xanthan gum, gum arabic, and potassium sorbate (0.1%, to deter spoilage).
Does not contain: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMO, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||<1%**|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, ascorbic acid)||1,000 mg||1,111%|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||90 mg||4%|
|Phosphatidylcholine and Phosphatidylethanolamine Complex (from non-GMO sunflower oil)||400 mg||*|
|** %DV based on a 2,000 cal/day diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare professional prior to use.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children. For maximum potency, after opening: Refrigerate and use within 40 days.