Sebamed USA, Liquid Face & Body Wash, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
- Clinically pH 5.5 Tested
- Sensitive Skin
- For Sensitive and Problematic Skin
- Soap-Free and Gentle Cleansing
- Science for Healthy Skin
- Dermatologically / Clinically Tested
Moisturizing complex with Pentavitin®, vitamins and Allantoin helps to guard the skin from dehydration.
Risk factors for the skin
- External irritants
- Harmful microorganisms
- Allergic reactions
Why sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash?
- Soaps and cleansers with a neutral or alkaline pH compromise the natural protective functions of the skin's acid mantle, increasing the risk of dehydration and skin reactions.
- The pH 5.5 supports the natural barrier function of the skin's acid mantle.
- It helps to protect against dryness as well as external irritants, allergens, and harmful microorganisms.
Mild wash for sensitive and problematic skin.
- Very mild wash ingredients provide pore deep yet gentle cleansing.
- Moisturizing complex with Pentavitin®, vitamins and Allantoin helps to guard the skin from dehydration.
Moisten skin, lather in hands and wash. Rinse thoroughly.
Water (aqua), sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium laureth sulfate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium chloride, laureth-2, panthenol (vitamin B5), glycol distearate, fragrance (parfum), saccharide isomerate, allantoin, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCI, glycine, magnesium aspartate, alanine, lysine, leucine, biotin, glycerin, sodium lauroyl glutamate, citric acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sorbitan laurate, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, yellow 10 (CI 47005), blue 1 (CI 42090).
For external use only.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.