Riley’s Organics, Dog Treats, Small Bone, Tasty Apple Recipe, 5 oz (142 g)
- USDA Organic
- 100% Human Grade
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No Wheat, No Corn, No Soy
- For Your Dog to Eat, Not For You
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc.
We wouldn't feed it to our dogs if we wouldn't eat it ourselves.
- The best possible food is attainable for all dogs.
- Our dogs deserve the same quality ingredients & processes that we do.
- Organic is not just a word, but a pathway to a happier, healthier life.
- Doing the right thing is sometimes harder, but it's so worth it!
Feeding Guidelines: Feed as a snack - Not an adequate substitute for your dog's regular food. Made for your dog to eat, not for you...even though you may want to once you smell it.
Organic apples, organic oat flour, organic oats, organic peanut flour, organic coconut oil, organic cinnamon...that's it!
No Added: Sugar, salt, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
|Crude Protein (Min)||14.02%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||9.45%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||6.81%|
Calorie Content: 4636.1 kilocalories per kilogram.
Riley's Organic small bone weighs 1.7 grams on average resulting in only 8 calories.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.