Rightrice, Made From Vegetables, Original, 7 oz (198 g)
- Non GMO Certified by NSF
- Gluten Free
- 10 g Complete Protein*
- 5 g Fiber*
- A Blend of Lentils, Chickpeas, Peas + Rice
- Delicious. Nutritious. Easy to Cook.
- Complete Protein
- Low Glycemic Index
Our new grain is packed with the power of vegetables. (We found a way.)
We love rice. That's what inspired us to create a blend of over 90% nutritious vegetables + rice into a tasty grain that gives you more plant-based protein and fiber. Now you can soak up great sauces, complement courses, and inspire your next meal—all on a carb-friendly diet. Enjoy Original RightRice® seasoned your way, or try one of our already seasoned flavors.
|25 g||Net Carbs†||39g|
|RightRice® is a complete protein
*leading white rice, per 50g dry rice
†net carbs = total carbs - dietary fiber
*Per 50g serving
Easy to cook in 10 minutes
To cook the entire pouch, use 1 1/3 cups of water. (Or, 1 cup of water for each 1 cup of RightRice®) Best to use a regular saucepan.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add RightRice®, immediately remove from heat, and cover.
- Let stand covered 10 minutes off heat.
- Fluff with a fork, let sit 2-3 more minutes, and enjoy.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry (50g) Servings Per Container: About 4 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 180 Total Fat 2 g 3% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 150 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 30 g 11% Dietary Fiber 5 g 18% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 10 g 20% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Iron 3 mg 15% Calcium 10 mg 2% Potassium 450 mg 10% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Lentil flour, chickpea flour, pea fiber, rice flour, sunflower oil, sea salt.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.